Thursday, August 17, 2017

Pictures from the TOOLBOX LA: Toytech: Innovations & Challenges W/ Mattel, Microduino, Blake Noh, & Sphero" Hub101 event last week

Last week I was at the "TOOLBOX LA: Toytech: Innovations & Challenges W/ Mattel, Microduino, Blake Noh, & Sphero" event hosted by Hub101.

It was quite a busy week, but I finally had a chance to post some of the pictures from the event. I brought as usual some of my robots with me, and after the event I was showing them and Visuino to few people including Bing Jiang from Rolling Robots, and Bridgeman Carney from Microduino.

They were video recording the event the so Melody took pictures only of me at the end of the event.
Here are some of the pictures:

  
  
  
 

  

It was a great event, with good speakers, and I they were recording video during the event, but it does not appear to have been posted yet :-( . If I find it, I will post link here.

Looking forward to more fun Hub101 events in the future, and to meet Bing Jiang, and Bridgeman Carney again :-)

Cheers,
  Boian

1 comment: