Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Received 2 Heart Rate measurement Modules from ICStation for the Visuino development, and already tested one :-)

Last week I received these 2 Heart Rate measurement Modules - ICSG007 and MAX30100 Heart Rate and Oximeter sensor from ICStation for the Visuino development:





I already soldered the modules. However, I soldered the ICSG007 not the best possible way, and will change the header soon. For now I used 2 additional wires with the current L header so I can test. I already did the first test project:


You can see that the sensor picks the pulse quite nicely :-) . Next, I will be testing the MAX30100 Heart Rate and Oximeter sensor , and then will start working on filters, and pulse detector components, so I can make complete projects. My plan is to use the modules with a SparkFun nRF52832 Breakout controller so I can implement Bluetooth LE Heart Rate Monitor, and connect to it from Smartphone App over BLE :-)
I plan to post the complete project once done, so stay tuned ;-)

Cheers,
  Boian

#Visuino #Arduino

1 comment: