Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Assemble Elegoo Smart Car Arduino Robot KIT 3.0 Step 1: Install the Motors

Few months ago, the great folks at Elegoo sent me one of their great Arduino Robot Kit Version 1.0.
I already posted Assembly Instructions, and some tutorials on programming it.
Couple of month later, they introduced improved Smart Car Arduino Robot KIT Version 2.0 , and also sent me one :-). I posted Assembly Instructions for it too :-). I also mapped the Shield in Visuino , and started work on tutorials.
Elegoo did not stop there however, and couple of weeks ago I received the Latest Version 3 Arduino Robot Kit donated for the Visuino development!

I already posted Unboxing video for it, and promised Assembly videos.
Here is the first Assembly Video - Installing the Motors on the Chassis:


I am preparing the rest of the Assembly videos and will post them in the following days. I have also started mapping the Robot's Shield functionality in Visuino, and hope to have improved support in few days.
After that I will try to make some Visuino tutorials for the Robot.

Cheers,
  Boian

#Visuino #Arduino #Elegoo

2 comments:

varshini said...

beautiful post which was informative
robot kitr
Robotics in Education
Educational robotics

Hello said...

Hola quisiera saber si los planos del chasis se consiguen para cortar con laser c02