Thursday, November 16, 2017

Assemble Elegoo Smart Car Arduino Robot KIT 3.0 Step 11: Install The HC-08 Bluetooth Module

Last year, the great folks at Elegoo sent me one of their great Arduino Robot Kit Version 1.0.
I already posted Assembly Instructions, and some tutorials on programming it.
Couple of month later, they introduced improved Smart Car Arduino Robot KIT Version 2.0 , and also sent me one :-). I posted Assembly Instructions for it too :-). I also mapped the Shield in Visuino , and started work on tutorials.
Elegoo did not stop there however, and few weeks ago I received the Latest Version 3 Arduino Robot Kit donated for the Visuino development!

I already posted:

Unboxing video
Step 1: Installing the Motors on the Chassis
Step 2: Installing and Connecting The Motor Driver Board
Step 3: Installing The Line Tracking Sensor Board on the Chassis
Step 4: Installing The Arduino and Sensor Shield Boards on the Chassis
Step 5: Installing The Battery Box on the Chassis
Step 6: Installing the Servo turning the Ultrasonic Ranger
Step 7: Assembling and Installing the Obstacle Avoidance Ultrasonic Ranger
Step 8: Connecting the boards, and joining the 2 layers of the Chassis together
Step 9: Installing the Wheels
Step 10: Charging and Installing the Batteries

Here is the 11th Assembly Video - Installing The HC-08 Bluetooth Module on the Sensor Shield:




I am preparing the rest of the Assembly videos and will post them in the following days. I have also started mapping the Robot's Shield functionality in Visuino, and hope to have improved support in few days.
I even succeeded to post one Video Tutorial on Simple Obstacle Avoidance with the Robot with Visuino:

I will try to make some more Visuino tutorials for the Robot.

Cheers,
  Boian

#Visuino #Arduino #Elegoo #Robot